Universal Battery Tester
Things seem to be running a bit slow? Still running slow after you replace the batteries? Why waste time inserting and removing battery after battery when you can just test it? Never again get caught with a dead household battery. This handy Universal Battery Tester makes it easy for you to get the most out of your batteries and lets you know when it is time to get a new one. You can simply test battery voltage to determine whether the capacity of the battery is low or high. It won't directly detect the battery capacity precisely
Universal Battery Tester may be used to test the following sizes:
- 1.5V: AAA, HP6, MN2400, RO3, AA, HP7, MN1500, UM3C, HP11, MN1400, UM2, D, HP2, MN1300, UM1 and cell button batteries.
- 9V: PP3, MN1604, 6F22, 006P
- The AA/ AAA battery tester is activated and powered by the battery while it is being checked. Keep test times as short as possible to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
- If the does not shows any reading, check the battery contact points, if there's still no readings means that the battery is completely dead.
- SMALL & PORTABLE: Simple but effective, compact size and lightweight, easy to carry
- TESTING DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES: The battery tester works with standard and rechargeable household batteries. Battery tester for AA, AAA, C, D, 1.5V, 9V and button type
- NO BATTERY REQUIRED TO OPERATE: Easy-to-read digit indicates power level. No batteries required, it is activated by the battery being checked.
- PERFECT FOR HOME USE: Great small tool can tell you if your battery is good, low, or needs to be replaced. A must buy for anyone who uses regular or rechargeable batteries on a regular basis.
Package Includes: 1 x Universal Battery Tester