Potato Chipper is the kitchen essential you have been looking for. Obtain incredible fries with the simplest of manipulation. Making your own foodie French fries doesn't have to be a hassle anymore, it is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Potato Chipper comes with a set of grids to adjust the vegetable cut to your size preference. Some of us like it thin some others larger. Simply pick the grid according to the desired fry size, place the potato facing the cutting grid, press down the handle and tadda! Geometrically perfect fries!
Potato Chipper is great for cutting other veggies such as cucumbers, zucchinis and more! Your diet has just gotten fancier! The blades are easy to change and it is dish washer safe.
- Potato Chipper works well for cutting small to medium potatoes, it holds up to potatoes of size 3.54in x 2.76in, but you can still cut larger potatoes into half to fit. Or if you really want to add variety to the dinner table, soften other root vegetables such as sweet potatoes and yams in the microwave for 3-4 minutes and then press through.
- Frequently clean the cutter after the use of 2-3 pieces.
- Hand wash recommended and dry thoroughly. Use a long bristle brush to remove debris in the holes of cutting blades.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN and NEVER hold the product with your hands in line of the cutting blade or may result in injury.
HOW TO USE
- Step 1: Raise the handle of the cutter to make the pushing plate is away from the cutting plate fully.
- Step 2: Insert a potato into the cutter lengthwise and slowly lower the handle until the potato is held securely between the pushing plate and cutting plate.
- Step 3: Push down on the handle and the potato will be forced out through the bottom of the cutting plate.
- NOTE: Its necessary to cut a small edge on the end of the super large potato and place the sliced flat end against the blade.